Bob Moore Construction Leadership Team
Phillip Bell - CEO
A fixture in the north Texas construction community, Mr. Bell's career in construction spans a half-century.
Phillip Bell is the Chief Executive Officer for Bob Moore Construction.
A fixture in the north Texas construction community, Mr. Bell's career in construction goes back to 1964. After serving in various roles of increasing responsibility for other companies in the 1960s and 70s, he left his position as western region sales manager for Atlantic Building Systems in Atlanta Georgia to join Bob Moore Construction as a project manager in 1979. He rose quickly within the company, promoting to Vice President and becoming a partner in 1986. Mr. Bell assumed the role of President in 1997.
Mr. Bell was a key player in Bob Moore Construction's transition from a pre-engineered steel builder to conventional concrete and tilt-up concrete construction in the 1980s. Since then, the company expanded the size and diversity of its portfolio to include more than a half-billion dollars of new office buildings, call centers, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers in Texas and all around the United States.
With Mr. Bell serving in the role of President, Bob Moore Construction has received a wide range of prestigious honors, including:
- AGC General Contractor of the Year Award.
- Numerous AGC Summit and Merit Awards for construction excellence.
- Outstanding Construction Award from Texas Building Branch / AGC.
- "Best of" Award from Texas Construction Magazine.
- Multiple awards recognizing the company's safety program from Compboard AGC, QUOIN / AGC and Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA), including AGC Safety Director of the Year.
- chosen the first general contractor in the United States to earn Certified Tilt-Up Company rating by the TCA.
- One of the first general contractors in Texas named a member of the OSHA Local Partnership program.