Bob Moore Construction Receives Safety Awards From Tilt-up Concrete Association
Two Awards Follow Acceptance Into OSHA Local Partnership Program
ARLINGTON, TEXAS - October 19, 2007 - October 19, 2007 - Bob Moore Construction has received the Certificate of Recognition and Zero Lost Time Accident Achievement Award from the Tilt-up Concrete Association (TCA).
The Certificate of Recognition was awarded in recognition of Bob Moore Construction maintaining an incident rate below the national average for structure contractors, as reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The Zero Lost Time Accident Achievement Award recognizes the success of the general contractor's safety program, which resulted in zero incidents for 2006.
"We're very pleased to receive this recognition from the Tilt-up Concrete Association," said Dino Sideris, Safety Director for Bob Moore Construction. "Our efforts over the past three years have resulted in what we feel is a superb safety program that serves as a model for other companies to pattern their programs after. We're expanding the impact of our program to the community by supporting industry safety working groups and committees, coordinating with local and state governments on safety-related matters, and supporting OSHA by providing training to subcontractors and other general contractors throughout the state. Our goal is to make all jobsites safer, and not just our own.
"It's gratifying to receive this recognition from the TCA," said Ed McGuire, Vice President of Construction for Bob Moore Construction. "The TCA plays a crucial role in establishing and improving the standards for all aspects of commercial construction. Their efforts will further improve the safety of jobsites across the United States, and it's gratifying to have an important and influential organization like TCA identify our program as being worthy of nationally recognized awards like these."
These awards follow Bob Moore Construction's selection as an OSHA Local Partner earlier in 2007; membership to the exclusive local partnership program is limited to companies with the most comprehensive and proactive safety programs; Bob Moore Construction is only the fifth general contractor in all of North Texas to be invited into this program.
More Information on Our Safety Program:
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Receives Safety Achievement Award From CompGroup AGC
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Named First Certified Tilt-Up General Contractor in the United States
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Participates in 5th Annual SAFE Stand Down
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Selected as Member of OSHA State Partnership
- Press Release - Dino Sideris Receives Safety Director of the Year Award From QUOIN / AGC
- Construction Article - Construction Safety: Planning, Training and Inspections
- Press Release - Dino Sideris Chosen for Vice Chair Position on QUOIN / AGC Safety Resource Leadership Group
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Participates in State's Largest Construction Safety Training Program
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Receives Safety Awards From Tilt-up Concrete Association
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Participates in Largest Construction Safety Stand Down in Texas History
- Bob Moore Construction Safety Program
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Selected as Member of Elite OSHA Partnership
- News Story - Dallas / Fort Worth Commercial Construction Jobsites Stand Down for Safety
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Safety Director Named to Texas Building Branch Safety Committee
- Newsletter - Bob Moore Construction Completes Westwood College Campus / Making Safety a Value / Taking Time to Talk Safety.
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Safety Director Named to AGC Committees
- Press Release - Bob Moore Construction Participates in SAFE Stand-Down
About the Tilt-up Concrete Association
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association was founded in 1986 by a dedicated group of contractors, professionals, and manufacturers with the interest of improving the quality and acceptance of Tilt-Up construction. The mission of the Tilt-Up Concrete Association is to expand and improve the use of Tilt-Up as the preferred construction method by providing education and resources that enhance quality and performance.
About Bob Moore Construction
Now Celebrating 70 years of construction excellence in Texas and around the United States!
A recipient of the QUOIN / AGC General Contractor of the Year Award, the TEXO / AGC Summit Award for Construction Excellence and the Texas Building Branch-AGC Outstanding Construction Award, Bob Moore Construction has been one of the most respected commercial construction companies in Texas since 1946. An industry leader in tilt-up construction, the company was the first general contractor in the United States to be formally certified as a TCA Certified Company by the Tilt-up Concrete Association (TCA). Bob Moore Construction was also one of the first general contractors in North Texas to be accepted into the OSHA Local Partnership program in recognition of its superior safety program. The company's portfolio includes a wide range of commercial buildings, from warehouses and distribution centers to office buildings and retail stores. Whether it is providing general contractor, design / build or construction management services, Bob Moore Construction's goal remains the same: to deliver quality construction projects on time and in budget. Bob Moore Construction is a member of TEXO / Associated General Contractors of America, American Concrete Institute and a sustaining member of the TCA.
Bob Moore Construction, Inc.
Jeff Schaefer Marketing Communications Manager
1110 North Watson Road
Arlington, Texas 76011
Phone: (817) 640-1200
Fax: (817) 640-1250