Bob Moore Construction Videos
Bob Moore Construction has a history of seven decades of construction excellence. Watch this video that covers the legacy of Bob Moore Construction.
A Leader In Texas Construction, With The Legacy To Prove It
In 1946 a young man named Bob Moore returned to his home from serving in the Navy in World War II. The end of WW ll brought new opportunity to millions of veterans like Bob, to chart a new course for their lives. He had been exposed to building barns while he was growing up and construction seemed like a natural transition.
In August, 1946 Bob Moore built his first building, a metal Quonset hut. And thus began the company that today is one of the premier general contractors and design build contractors in Texas, Bob Moore Construction.
After that first Quonset hut, Bob continued to build in Oklahoma and Texas. His new company grew as he built larger and larger storage facilities and pre-engineered buildings.
By the 1980s Bob Moore Construction had evolved from pre-engineered steel to concrete and tilt-up construction, delivering projects larger than 100,000 and then a half million square feet.
Today, as we celebrate our 70th anniversary, our portfolio showcases a selection of buildings as large as one million square feet, spanning virtually all commercial sectors.
So what does this legacy mean to you?
- It means that we build a wide range of commercial buildings, including
- Office buildings and call centers
- Retail stores
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Flex centers
- Parking garages
- Freezer and cooler warehouses and distribution centers
- And Multifamily Housing
- It means that we’re a leading general contractor for tilt-up construction in Texas. Bob Moore Construction pioneered tilt-up construction in the Lone Star State and our portfolio includes tens of millions of square feet of these superior buildings.
- Over the past 70 years we have developed relationships with the top subcontractors in Texas so we can deliver the finest and most professional construction teams to your jobsite.
- It means your company is in good company. We have delivered successful construction projects for some of the top companies and developers in the U.S.
- Most important, we have developed an award-winning safety program that has been recognized by national industry organizations and OSHA.
Our legacy means that Bob Moore Construction has the expertise, experience and business relationships to deliver your construction project on time and in budget. From that first Quonset hut in 1946 to the projects of today, that’s been our motto and our goal.
Bob Moore Construction. A leader in Texas construction, with the legacy to prove it.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about general contractor Bob Moore Construction. If you'd like more information, please contact us online or call Larry Knox or Kyle Whitesell at (817) 640-1200 to discuss your project needs.