The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) has named Ed McGuire, President of Bob Moore Construction, one of the Top 50 World’s Most Influential Tilt-Up Professionals. According to the TCA, “Individuals accumulate points in five categories:
- Leadership: Individuals receive varying points in this category for service on specific TCA committees and task groups.
- Credentials: This category awards points to individuals for certification status and professional licensure.
- Engagement: Staying current with best practices and learning from peers in the industry through consistent attendance at TCA event adds greatly to the knowledge base of any industry professional. Points for this engagement are awarded in this category.
- Authority: Those honored with professional awards form the TCA as well as those authoring articles or books on the subject of tilt-up construction receive points in the authority category.
- Profile: Accurate and current personal data including contact information, social media handles, professional credentials and more is essential when identifying influencers. Points in this category are awarded based on the completeness of one’s member profile.
More information on the Top 50 Rankings and the complete list of influential professionals can be found here.