Bob Moore Construction has career opportunities for construction professionals who would like to work with an established, client-focused general contractor and commercial construction company.
PLEASE NOTE: Bob Moore Construction will never ask any candidates for any amount of money and does not offer visa sponsorships.
TENGA EN CUENTA: Bob Moore Construction nunca le pedirá a ningún candidato ninguna cantidad de dinero y no ofrece patrocinios de visas.
- Multifamily Superintendent - San Antonio Details >
- On time, On Budget projects
- BMC is proud to be an OSHA partner – We count on our superintendents to maintain project safety, correct near misses, and maintain compliance with all OSHA rules
- Maintain Erosion Control measures and ensure compliance with EPA regulations
- Coordinate amongst the trade and schedule the trades
- Prepare 3 Week Look-Ahead Planners
- Close out and punch list
- Prepare Daily logs
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ground-up wood frame and/or multifamily construction experience
- People and Project Management skills
- A safety champion who will lead by example
- Refined organizational skills
- Outstanding communication
- In-depth knowledge of MS Project, Procore, BuildingConnected, and other digital tools.
- High School Diploma, minimum
- Highly competitive salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401k
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Construction Superintendent: 2 years (Required)
Bob Moore Construction has delivered outstanding commercial, industrial and multifamily construction projects in Texas and around the United States since 1946. From our first project our goal has been to deliver quality construction, on time and in budget. Today we are recognized as leaders in the Texas construction industry, having earned numerous awards, certifications and industry associations along the way.
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for a Multifamily Superintendent in the Greater San Antonio area. This position will supervise and coordinate the daily activities of a garden-style multifamily project in the San Antonio area.
This role is on site during all work activities, using their experience, research, and networking with other company staff to ensure the job meets or exceeds client expectations. The individual will maintain communication, hold weekly sub-contractor meetings, to communicating items such as change orders, schedule, and back charges with the Project Manager, and addressing problematic subcontractors early to improve the desired outcome. This position will assist with the creation and adherence to a well-planned 3-week schedule, while also ensuring quality with tasks like maintaining a quality deficiency list. They help the job stay on budget, by effectively managing cost expenditures and maintaining logs. The Superintendent champions job-site safety by leading pre-task safety meetings with subcontractors, posting required notices, preparing reports, maintaining MSDS information, and documenting safety warnings. Documentation is also key in other areas, such as keeping descriptive and accurate daily construction reports, T&M issues, RFI’s, and project photography. Storm Water Prevention plan notification and adherence are the responsibility of the Superintendent, as are Close-out duties (project turnover matrix, maintaining as-built documents, developing, and completing punch-lists).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
No internships available at this time!