Bob Moore Construction has career opportunities for construction professionals who would like to work with an established, client-focused general contractor and commercial construction company. Click on a job below to view details, then click APPLY to email us your resume and cover letter.
- Pre-Construction Coordinator Details >
- CRM Data entry
- Assist in RFI response
- Assist in RFP preparation
- Estimating Data Entry
- Contact list maintenance
- Planning and attending of networking events, trade shows, ceremonies, etc.
- Other duties as needed
- 1+ years’ experience as administrative assistant or department coordinator
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or applicable field
- Past working experience with a CRM – Salesforce
- Estimator Details >
- Knowledge and use of estimating software
- Ability to create and analyze value management options.
- Management of multiple individual projects from concept through the bidding, design and subcontract bidding phases of these projects.
- Ability to work in high pressure situation such as bid day.
- Analyze and measure “risk” between subcontractors.
- Review bid documents and perform quantity take-offs.
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Thoroughness and quality of deliverables presented to clients.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ of $15M+, ground up construction in retail, office and industrial sectors.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Science/Management/Engineering, Finance, or similar field
- Order, review and distribute bid documents and preform quantity take-offs.
- Preparing conceptual estimates from limited information and participate in project reviews.
- Working closely with project manager and superintendent regarding schedule and special construction considerations.
- Demonstrates proper performance of skills reflected and validated by the competency checklist.
- Building Connected, iSQFT, or other Pre-Construction Software
- Superintendent Details >
- On time, On Budget projects
- BMC is proud to be an OSHA partner – We count on our superintendents to maintain project safety, correct near misses, and maintain compliance with all OSHA rules
- Maintain Erosion Control measures and ensure compliance with EPA regulations
- Coordinate amongst the trade and schedule the trades
- Prepare 3 Week Look-Ahead Planners
- Close out and punch list
- Prepare Daily logs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ground up Industrial, Office, and Retail Commercial Construction from $5M to $20M.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of plans and contract documents.
- Proficient management, leadership and computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of all OSHA and EPA Regulations as they apply to construction field operations.
- Resumes sent from any third party will not be accepted or fees paid for
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for a Pre-Construction Coordinator based out of our home office in Arlington, Texas. This position will assist in all aspects of preconstruction, including but not limited to; marketing, business development, and estimating. As an organization we offer matching 401k, paid time off, paid medical, dental, vision, and more!
Preferred but not required:
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for an Estimator based out of our home office in Arlington, Texas. This position assists reviewing project specifications, assists the superintendent and project manager with the overall plan of construction, solicits and obtains bids from subcontractors, prepares the contract agenda of values for authorization by the superintendent and project manager, and helps prepare the start and finish checklists.
Preferred but not Required
Project Superintendent has full responsibility for onsite production of the project, including direction tradesmen and subcontractors; providing quality control and assurance, assuring conformity to plans and specifications, maintaining sequences to meet schedule, conducting weekly jobsite coordination and safety meetings. Must maintain communication and keep a professional working relationship with owners, architects, project managers, engineers and subcontractors.
Please include past construction references and salary history.
- Construction Intern Details >
- Project Management
- Field Supervision
- Preconstruction Services & Estimating
- Information Technology
- Project Management Software – utilize Procore to manage the project
- Submittals – create submittal registry and manage submittal process (solicit, review, submit for approval and return)
- RFIs – assist PM and superintendent in RFI creation, submit, follow up, and return, & post on Plans
- Plans and specifications – read & interpret plans & specs, update plan logs, ensure up-to-date set is available at the jobsite and on plan portal
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control – observe compliance with plans & specs, submittals, and Bob Moore quality requirements
- Coordinating & scheduling the trades – three week lookahead schedule
- Daily Logs – write daily logs
- Coordination & Safety meetings – attend and participate
- Bid Documents – read & interpret plan & specs, post and analyze addenda and RFIs
- Bid Assembly – bid solicitation, follow-up to create confirmer bidders’ list, analyze bids, comparative scope analysis, organize bids
- Budgeting – prepare conceptual budgets using quantity take offs, subcontractor input, and historical cost data
- Quantity Take Offs – use Onscreen Take Off to perform quantity take offs
- Scheduling – prepare critical path schedule using Microsoft Project
Goals – Develop the following skills in our interns:
The internship will be broken down into three sessions as detailed in the following:
Session 1: Project Management
Assist and observe PM in all project management tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 2: Field Supervision
Assist and observe Superintendent in all field supervisions tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 3: Estimating
Assist and observe Estimator in all estimating tasks; specifically including the following: