Bob Moore Construction has career opportunities for construction professionals who would like to work with an established, client-focused general contractor and commercial construction company.
Click on a position below to view details, then click APPLY to email us your resume and cover letter.
- Assistant Project Manager Details >
- High volume of $5M+ and 25,000+ sq. ft. ground up construction projects in commercial and industrial sector
- Project pre-planning including, status meetings to discuss strategy
- Overall construction process
- Supervision of Project Engineers, Administrative Professionals, and other employees as needed
- 2 to 5+ years’ of recent experience in ground up commercial and industrial construction
- Tilt-Up Construction experience preferred
- Degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Bluebeam, & Procore
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Bob Moore Construction is one of the top privately-owned general contractors in Texas and has built for some of the largest brands in the country.
This position provides direction for all aspects of construction for commercial, industrial, and/or multifamily construction projects, managing project costs to ensure completion within budget expectations, developing the project schedule in critical path steps & budget time required to meet deadlines.
The Assistant Project manager is responsible for assisting in the overall project planning / scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control, while also providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with all quality and safety standards. The Project Manager is also responsible for leadership and development of project staff and ensuring the project meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Construction Intern Details >
- Project Management
- Field Supervision
- Preconstruction Services & Estimating
- Information Technology
- Project Management Software – utilize Procore to manage the project
- Submittals – create submittal registry and manage submittal process (solicit, review, submit for approval and return)
- RFIs – assist PM and superintendent in RFI creation, submit, follow up, and return, & post on Plans
- Plans and specifications – read & interpret plans & specs, update plan logs, ensure up-to-date set is available at the jobsite and on plan portal
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control – observe compliance with plans & specs, submittals, and Bob Moore quality requirements
- Coordinating & scheduling the trades – three week lookahead schedule
- Daily Logs – write daily logs
- Coordination & Safety meetings – attend and participate
- Bid Documents – read & interpret plan & specs, post and analyze addenda and RFIs
- Bid Assembly – bid solicitation, follow-up to create confirmer bidders’ list, analyze bids, comparative scope analysis, organize bids
- Budgeting – prepare conceptual budgets using quantity take offs, subcontractor input, and historical cost data
- Quantity Take Offs – use Onscreen Take Off to perform quantity take offs
- Scheduling – prepare critical path schedule using Microsoft Project
Goals – Develop the following skills in our interns:
The internship will be broken down into three sessions as detailed in the following:
Session 1: Project Management
Assist and observe PM in all project management tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 2: Field Supervision
Assist and observe Superintendent in all field supervisions tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 3: Estimating
Assist and observe Estimator in all estimating tasks; specifically including the following: