Bob Moore Construction has career opportunities for construction professionals who would like to work with an established, client-focused general contractor and commercial construction company. Click on a job below to view details, then click APPLY to email us your resume and cover letter.
- Administrator / Sales Coordinator Details >
- Proficient in all company software and forms as outlined below:
- Accurate data entry
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- SalesForce (or willing to learn)
- BuildingConnected (or willing to learn)
- Procore (or willing to learn)
- Multi-line switchboard
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Assist Business Development, Estimating and Project Management as needed
- Enter and update data in Sales Force
- Enter data in BuildingConnected
- Confirm subcontractor bidding status
- Answer multi-line switchboard and greet visitors at reception desk as needed
- Scan and index documents
- Help in preparation of presentations when required (copies, binding, etc)
- Help coordinate and prepare project Warranty information
- Employees will be expected to adhere to all company policies regarding proper dress and grooming standards; and professional demeanor and communication with others, (both in and outside the office)
- Punctuality for daily duties and business meetings or functions; while always maintaining a positive influence with subcontractors and owners
- Bob Moore Construction, Inc. is a non-smoking facility
- Work hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:00 – 5:00 and Friday from 8:00 – 3:00
- Superintendent Details >
- On time, On Budget projects
- BMC is proud to be an OSHA partner – We count on our superintendents to maintain project safety, correct near misses, and maintain compliance with all OSHA rules
- Maintain Erosion Control measures and ensure compliance with EPA regulations
- Coordinate amongst the trade and schedule the trades
- Prepare 3 Week Look-Ahead Planners
- Close out and punch list
- Prepare Daily logs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ground up Industrial, Office, and Retail Commercial Construction from $5M to $20M.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of plans and contract documents.
- Proficient management, leadership and computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of all OSHA and EPA Regulations as they apply to construction field operations.
- Resumes sent from any third party will not be accepted or fees paid for
SUPERVISOR: Office Manager / Administrator
COORDINATES WITH: Business Development, Project Management, Estimating
Project Superintendent has full responsibility for onsite production of the project, including direction tradesmen and subcontractors; providing quality control and assurance, assuring conformity to plans and specifications, maintaining sequences to meet schedule, conducting weekly jobsite coordination and safety meetings. Must maintain communication and keep a professional working relationship with owners, architects, project managers, engineers and subcontractors.
Please include past construction references and salary history.
- Construction Intern Details >
- Project Management
- Field Supervision
- Preconstruction Services & Estimating
- Information Technology
- Project Management Software – utilize Procore to manage the project
- Submittals – create submittal registry and manage submittal process (solicit, review, submit for approval and return)
- RFIs – assist PM and superintendent in RFI creation, submit, follow up, and return, & post on Plans
- Plans and specifications – read & interpret plans & specs, update plan logs, ensure up-to-date set is available at the jobsite and on plan portal
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control – observe compliance with plans & specs, submittals, and Bob Moore quality requirements
- Coordinating & scheduling the trades – three week lookahead schedule
- Daily Logs – write daily logs
- Coordination & Safety meetings – attend and participate
- Bid Documents – read & interpret plan & specs, post and analyze addenda and RFIs
- Bid Assembly – bid solicitation, follow-up to create confirmer bidders’ list, analyze bids, comparative scope analysis, organize bids
- Budgeting – prepare conceptual budgets using quantity take offs, subcontractor input, and historical cost data
- Quantity Take Offs – use Onscreen Take Off to perform quantity take offs
- Scheduling – prepare critical path schedule using Microsoft Project
- Marketing Intern Details >
- Be a Junior or Senior at an accredited university
- Major in; Marketing, Business, Information Systems Management (with a minor or focus in Marketing), or Business Analytics (with a minor or focus in Marketing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Understand what search engine optimization is today and its importance in the marketing mix
- Learn and implement SEO strategies and tactics, focusing on off-page optimization, i.e. link building
- Learn how to use Internet marketing and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Moz, and Google Analytics
- Find and organize contact information for bloggers, online influencers, and webmasters
- Manage social media communities including but not limited to growing community and audience, monitoring community chatter, reporting on community chatter
- Other Marketing Campaigns – Provide support as needed to execute various other elements of the marketing plan. Participate in Marketing Department meetings to plan and review marketing creative projects.
- Learn marketing programs included, but not limited to; Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush, Moz, SharpSpring, SalesForce.com, ConstantContact, & DRIFT
Goals – Develop the following skills in our interns:
The internship will be broken down into three sessions as detailed in the following:
Session 1: Project Management
Assist and observe PM in all project management tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 2: Field Supervision
Assist and observe Superintendent in all field supervisions tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 3: Estimating
Assist and observe Estimator in all estimating tasks; specifically including the following:
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern based out of our home office in Arlington, Texas. This position will assist in all aspects of marketing, including but not limited to; Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Analytics, and more!
What You’ll Do: