Bob Moore Construction has career opportunities for construction professionals who would like to work with an established, client-focused general contractor and commercial construction company.
- Project Assistant Details >
- Print documents from project management software and upload new information and pictures.
- Request, collect, organize and track subcontractor weekly toolbox talks.
- Request, collect, organize and track subcontractor SDS manuals.
- Print and distribute information from Procore as requested by PM or Supt.
- Send print orders to printing service for sheets to be printed, and then slip sheet the new sheets in current drawings set.
- Print RFI’s and post in RFI binder.
- Print approved submittals and organize in binders or drawing racks.
- Print sub meeting agendas, record attendance, take meeting notes, enter minutes in Procore for review by PM and Supt.
- Collect, organize, and file third-party inspection/testing reports.
- Collect, organize, and file city inspection cards/sheets.
- Print and post change orders in Supt scopes binder, note changes on drawings if not revised by A/E.
- Make sure office IT systems are up and running at all times such as wireless internet and printer.
- Show new workers jobsite safety orientation video, record new workers’ information, & distribute stickers to new workers.
- Write PO’s per Superintendent’s directions.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and effectively use various computer programs.
- Have the ability to create files and organized documents
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for an Onsite Project Assistant.
For 75 years, Bob Moore Construction has delivered outstanding commercial, industrial and multifamily construction projects in Texas and around the United States since 1946. From our first project, our goal has been to deliver quality construction, on time and in budget. Today we are recognized as leaders in the Texas construction industry, having earned numerous awards, certifications, and industry associations along the way. As an organization, we offer matching 401k, paid time off, paid medical, dental, vision, and more!
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week
Project Location: Lancaster/Desoto Area
Direct Reports: Project Superintendent
- Construction Intern - Summer 2022 Details >
- Project Management
- Field Supervision
- Preconstruction Services & Estimating
- Information Technology
- Project Management Software – utilize Procore to manage the project
- Submittals – create submittal registry and manage submittal process (solicit, review, submit for approval and return)
- RFIs – assist PM and superintendent in RFI creation, submit, follow up, and return, & post on Plans
- Plans and specifications – read & interpret plans & specs, update plan logs, ensure up-to-date set is available at the jobsite and on plan portal
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control – observe compliance with plans & specs, submittals, and Bob Moore quality requirements
- Coordinating & scheduling the trades – three week lookahead schedule
- Daily Logs – write daily logs
- Coordination & Safety meetings – attend and participate
- Bid Documents – read & interpret plan & specs, post and analyze addenda and RFIs
- Bid Assembly – bid solicitation, follow-up to create confirmer bidders’ list, analyze bids, comparative scope analysis, organize bids
- Budgeting – prepare conceptual budgets using quantity take offs, subcontractor input, and historical cost data
- Quantity Take Offs – use Onscreen Take Off to perform quantity take offs
- Scheduling – prepare critical path schedule using Microsoft Project
- Marketing Intern - Summer 2022 Details >
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday, in office
Goals – Develop the following skills in our interns:
The internship will be broken down into three sessions as detailed in the following:
Session 1: Project Management
Assist and observe PM in all project management tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 2: Field Supervision
Assist and observe Superintendent in all field supervisions tasks; specifically including the following:
Session 3: Estimating
Assist and observe Estimator in all estimating tasks; specifically including the following:
Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for an INTERNET MARKETING INTERN for summer 2022. Bob Moore Construction is one of the top privately-owned general contractors in Texas and has built for some of the largest brands in the country. This is a good opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in digital marketing. Your work will include search engine optimization (SEO), monitoring social platforms, conducting market analysis, and more!
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of the latest marketing techniques and social media platforms.
· Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
· Assist with daily administrative duties
· Design and present new social media campaign ideas
· Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Help with the planning of marketing events
· Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
· Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
· Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing or similar degree path
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
· Excellent understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work on-site in Grapevine, Texas Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour